Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Paid Survey Sites Quick List

This is a very good list of paid survey sites that I am a member of. More will be added in the future but I wanted to put a quick list up to get us started. This is a mix of cash, points, and sweepstakes survey sites. Be sure to read my Beginners Guide to Paid Surveys if you are new to surveying.

(click the names to goto each site)
Cash -- HCD Surveys
Cash -- Minefield Online
Cash -- Opinion Surveys
Cash -- Survey Savvy
Cash -- Bzz Agent
Cash -- E-Lab Vanderbilt
Cash -- Palm Research
Cash -- Spider Metrix
Cash -- Valued Opinions
Cash -- Nielson/Netratings
Points -- Lightspeed
Points -- Click IQ
Points -- My Opinion Now
Points -- Neilson Consumer Panel
Points -- NPDOR
Points -- Opinion Outpost
Points -- Say Nation
Points -- The Socratic Forum
Points -- GlobalTestMarket
Points -- Ipsos Survey Panel
Prizes -- American Consumer Opinion
FGI Research
Get Paid To Try
Memolink
Planet Panel
Survey Lion
Surveys
Unique Rewards
Your Say
Daily Survey Panel
Nielson Home Scanner

Here is a list of survey sites that I have not verified yet:
More Survey Sites


If you like entering sweepstakes I have a Beginner's Guide to Sweepstakes that you can read here: SweepsOps. You can also find all kinds of posts by me (jaxwinner) on the sweepstakes forums at SweepsAdvantage and Online-Sweepstakes.



.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent information! As someone who is more then just a beginner, but by no means a seasoned expert like so many others I have seen post on OLS, I really appreciate the tips to give me that extra boost in knowledge (And hopefully - income!!). - Scoliosis Steve/ruppbc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice start on your blog and keep going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great info! I have some companies listed on my blog that you might be interested in as well!

    http://www.feedyourpigblog.com/2009/02/how-can-i-get-involved-in-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. found great post here,
    The biggest thrill when you are paid to take survey questionnaires, complete and submit them is that you are doing so from the comfort of your own home.thanks for sharing. i'll be looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete